- Article 1 （Privacy Information）
- Article 2 （How to collect privacy information）
- Article 3 （Purpose of collecting and using personal information）
- Article 4 （Third party provision of person information）
- Article 5 （Disclosure of personal information）
- Article 6 （Correction and deletion of personal information）
- Article 7 （Discontinuation of use of personal information, etc.）
- Article 9 （Contact）
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
“Private information” of the privacy information means a person who uses specific information such as personal information such as “personal information” in the Personal Information Protection Law, personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information It means information that can be identified.
“History information and characteristic information” of privacy information means anything other than “personal information” specified above, and the service you used, the items you purchased, the history of pages and ads you saw, the users The search keyword, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment, postal code and sex, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal etc. are indicated.
Article 2 （How to collect privacy information）
We may ask you your personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when you register.
For our website users, we will use the services we used, the page you visited, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment (such as the communication status of the terminal when using via a mobile terminal, etc.) and various setting information. Usage status, etc.) History information and feature information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal personal identification information etc. are collected when the user uses or browses our service.
Article 3 （Purpose of collecting and using personal information）
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
- The purpose of using contact information such as name and address to notify or communicate to users with e-mail addresses, to send items to users, or to contact them if necessary.
- Purpose of using settlement information such as the type of service, period, number of times of use, charged amount, name, address etc. used to charge the user.
- When you use the service for fraudulent purposes, such as denial of use by users who violate the terms of service, delayed payment, damage to third parties.
- In cases where it is necessary to provide a service to users such as inquiries to users, information on payment invoices, service utilization status of users, contact information etc. in order to respond to inquiries from users.
- Objects attached to the above purpose of use.
Article 4 （Third party provision of person information）
We will never provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the user except in the following cases. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth and it is difficult to obtain consent of anybody.
- Especially when it is necessary to improve public health and promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of anybody.
- When it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the duties stipulated by laws and regulations and obtaining consent of anybody.
Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, it shall not apply to third parties.
- When delegating all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for attaining purpose of use.
- In the case of sharing personal information with a specific individual, it is important to know easily the item of personal information to be shared, the extent of the person using shared use, the purpose of use of the person who uses the information Person responsible for managing personal information or himself / herself Name of the person responsible for making it possible or its previous name.
Article 5 （Disclosure of personal information）
We will disclose without delay when we are asked to disclose personal information. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it can not disclose all or part of it. If we decide not to disclose, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, property, other rights or interests of the person or the third party.
- When there is a danger that it will seriously hinder the proper execution of the project.
- In case of violation of other laws and ordinances
We will not disclose information such as history information or characteristic information other than personal information, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph in principle.
Article 6 （Correction and deletion of personal information）
The user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the Company, when the user’s personal information owned by the Company is incorrect information.
We will modify or delete personal information without delay and notify you, when we decide that it is necessary to receive and respond to requests from users.
Article 7 （Discontinuation of use of personal information, etc.）
Our company shall suspend or delete its use (hereinafter referred to as “use”) from the reason why personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was acquired by unfair means Stop, etc. “) is requested, we conduct necessary surveys without delay, stop the use of personal information etc. based on the result, and notify the person informed accordingly. However, if it is difficult to do so, such as suspending the use of personal information or other reasonable expenses, and if it is necessary to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
We can change the contents of this policy without notifying the user.
Article 9 （Contact）
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact us.
Postal address：Ogikubo 1-1-16, Suginami, Tokyo, 167-0051 Japan
Company name：Creative Journey